something else to add to the list:
today I got to go to a recording of jimmy kimmel
and got to see switchfoot and matthew mcconaughey in person right in front of my face. also I was literally the last person they let in the studio, I couldn’t believe it. it was all crazy and unreal. and weird.
because i need to remember these things.
- shot a wedding in mexico
- climbed some mayan ruins
- swam in an underground cave with bats flying around us
- drove all the way across the country
- visited joshua tree and climbed giant rocks
- climbed some cliffs down to the ocean in san diego
- hiked torrey pines and saw two whales in the ocean
- went kayaking next to sea lions and with sharks swimming below us
- went to disneyland and got front row at world of color and cried
these are all really cool things and it’s only mid february and i’ve already done them all. and i already know of so many other cool things i can add to the list before this month’s over. wow. i’m really doin’ it.
I look good in a sleeping bag
I can’t believe I drove to California and we are here. this country is huge.